So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
Daily Archives: August 11, 2017
h/t Daniel Henninger it the WSJ, from Liberalism’s Summer of ’17: (M)any of these urban revivals are producing a phenomenon economists now call “racially concentrated areas of affluence,” or RCAAs. An area gets RCAAed when the residents who pack themselves into … Continue reading