So recent you can still taste the bile
- Those are awfully aggressive snowflakes
- The people who say rotten things and the people who want to punish them
- Two sides of the same very sad little coin
- When speakers need police escort on and off college campuses, an alarm bell should be going off
- Competing narratives that can’t be bridged?
- Baldwin and Obama
- Testosterone poisoning
- Notable & Quotable: Think Tanks
- The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today
- Why enact a costly regulation to do what the market was doing for free?
Tag Archives: Environmentalism
Kevin D. Williamson asks the progressives of California to please demonstrate their competence at risk management before exporting their methods world-wide. From Global Warming Guacamole: [The drought in] California presents the global-warming dispute in miniature. The Left, with the prominent … Continue reading
h/t Holman Jenkins in Climate Reporting’s Hot Mess If the decades have validated any set of propositions, it’s the following: Mankind is unlikely to do anything meaningful about carbon dioxide as a matter of concerted public policy, and anything it … Continue reading
Rupert Darwall in the WSJ, on international climate “deals.” The argument for acting alone rests on a belief in political rochambeau: other nations will hurt their poor if only we hurt ours first. The argument for acting collectively rests on a dangerous … Continue reading