So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
Daily Archives: May 12, 2017
David French argues that a “cycle of partisanship has truly corroded our institutions.” It’s not just another case of “whataboutism.” As a Republican, I have always felt as though our greater affection for the small-r republican circuit breakers built into … Continue reading