So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
Daily Archives: May 8, 2017
Kevin D. Williamson offers an intriguing thought experiment: You have four children and three apples. You would like for everyone to have his own apple. You go to Congress, and you successfully persuade the House and the Senate to endorse … Continue reading
Another good Holman today: The philosophical premises of the Republican and Democratic individual mandates could not be further apart. The original Republican mandate, hatched by the Heritage Foundation in 1989, was aimed at making sure would-be free riders paid their … Continue reading