So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
Daily Archives: May 4, 2017
David French writes, “Don’t fire Colbert, fire his crowd.” “To wander around America is to discover the happy reality that most liberals and most conservatives are perfectly nice, not particularly smug, and seldom if ever vitriolic,” Conor Friedersdorf recently observed … Continue reading