So recent you can still taste the bile
- Those are awfully aggressive snowflakes
- The people who say rotten things and the people who want to punish them
- Two sides of the same very sad little coin
- When speakers need police escort on and off college campuses, an alarm bell should be going off
- Competing narratives that can’t be bridged?
- Baldwin and Obama
- Testosterone poisoning
- Notable & Quotable: Think Tanks
- The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today
- Why enact a costly regulation to do what the market was doing for free?
Daily Archives: April 13, 2017
VDH writes, in Obama Is America’s Version of Stanley Baldwin, that “Both leaders put their successors in a dangerous geopolitical position.” (A)s was true of Europe between 1933 and 1939, the world grew more dangerous and reached the brink of war. … Continue reading