So recent you can still taste the bile
- Those are awfully aggressive snowflakes
- The people who say rotten things and the people who want to punish them
- Two sides of the same very sad little coin
- When speakers need police escort on and off college campuses, an alarm bell should be going off
- Competing narratives that can’t be bridged?
- Baldwin and Obama
- Testosterone poisoning
- Notable & Quotable: Think Tanks
- The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today
- Why enact a costly regulation to do what the market was doing for free?
Daily Archives: April 9, 2017
Notable & Quotable from Friday’s WSJ, from remarks by Christopher DeMuth, former president of the American Enterprise Institute (1986-2008), on accepting the Bradley Prize, April 6: Think tanks have risen to prominence and influence at a time when two much older institutions—the … Continue reading