So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
Daily Archives: April 6, 2017
George Will in Our National Scourge of Misinformation writes that “Social media create the expectation that reality will perfectly follow our preferences.” In 2005, Lynne Truss, in her book Talk to the Hand: The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today, … Continue reading