So recent you can still taste the bile
- Those are awfully aggressive snowflakes
- The people who say rotten things and the people who want to punish them
- Two sides of the same very sad little coin
- When speakers need police escort on and off college campuses, an alarm bell should be going off
- Competing narratives that can’t be bridged?
- Baldwin and Obama
- Testosterone poisoning
- Notable & Quotable: Think Tanks
- The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today
- Why enact a costly regulation to do what the market was doing for free?
Daily Archives: April 2, 2017
Holman Jenkins in Friday’s WSJ: Democrats deserve a large share of the credit for the rescue of the failing U.S. economy of the 1970s by throwing out a host of perverse regulatory policies, not that they embrace or even acknowledge … Continue reading