Great interview of Charles Hill (and Fouad Ajami) that echoes the book review I referenced here a few days ago. We may not only be at the end of the Pax Americana, we face a crisis in the Westphalian system that has governed international relations for 364 years.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- The cause is the cause
- You can’t prove our guy was a serial molester of adolescent girls!
- 3 reasons to oppose net neutrality
- The ends are ephemeral but the means live on
- Tax reform and millennials
- There are any number of definitions of conservatism out there
- To rewrite the rules of courteous behavior
- Our small-r institutions
- The opposite of a liberal arts education
- The true consiglieres of capitalism