Great interview of Charles Hill (and Fouad Ajami) that echoes the book review I referenced here a few days ago. We may not only be at the end of the Pax Americana, we face a crisis in the Westphalian system that has governed international relations for 364 years.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- What are conservatives trying to conserve?
- Sources of political violence
- Counterpoint: The case for restricting hate speech
- Immigration Has Changed the Progressive Movement
- Free Speech Isn’t Always a Tool of Virtue
- Knocking down the ‘wall of separation’ between church & state
- 8-0 Matal v. Tam decision
- Political violence
- The Age of Unilateral Rule
- “Lots of loons are sui generis. But lots of them aren’t.”