Great interview of Charles Hill (and Fouad Ajami) that echoes the book review I referenced here a few days ago. We may not only be at the end of the Pax Americana, we face a crisis in the Westphalian system that has governed international relations for 364 years.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- Society is constantly adapting to all sorts of changes
- Book review: Without Precedent
- Scope creep
- Populism and responses to it
- Your so-called England is a hoax!
- A disaster for American discourse
- What do we choose to accept?
- A national conversation about guns
- Twitter’s fondest wishes to the contrary, govt solutions are hard to find
- Dangerous lame-duck games