Great interview of Charles Hill (and Fouad Ajami) that echoes the book review I referenced here a few days ago. We may not only be at the end of the Pax Americana, we face a crisis in the Westphalian system that has governed international relations for 364 years.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.
- There are certain harms that are nonactionable
- Ike’s opinion of Lee – interesting
- When “individuals are abstract and utopian fantasies regnant”
- When nuance is unacceptable and clarity essential
- Astronomy pictures of the fortnight, LXXII – solar eclipse edition
- RCAAs and Plutonomies
- Bipartisan solution to Obamacare
- Trauma, chaos; new consensus to follow?
- Better deal rebranding