The contradictions of our healthcare system were not resolved but in a way accentuated by the health care reform act passed in 2010. Our health care system is still a “house divided against itself that cannot stand.” It’s partly centralized command and control, partly market based, (and) every question that has been put off has been put off in a way that is hoped to make Medicare for all or a public option the inevitable response 5, 10, 15 years from now.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- Campus protests against the ACLU?
- The arc of his life vindicated his moral critics, conservative and feminist
- Hidden (and illegal) bailouts to insurance companies
- Passive observers of the polarization?
- The new normal: antagonisms, inflamed
- The 2nd & passionate non-sequiturs
- True socialism
- The dogma lives loudly in you
- The “New Coke” of domestic policy initiatives
- It’s easy to forget that both major parties are hot messes at the moment.