The contradictions of our healthcare system were not resolved but in a way accentuated by the health care reform act passed in 2010. Our health care system is still a “house divided against itself that cannot stand.” It’s partly centralized command and control, partly market based, (and) every question that has been put off has been put off in a way that is hoped to make Medicare for all or a public option the inevitable response 5, 10, 15 years from now.
So recent you can still taste the bile
- Skepticism, leavened with a certain understanding
- Trump as a convex mirror
- Privacy and Facebook
- Is the Overton Window shrinking or multiplying?
- Liberating tolerance
- Designed as a doomsday provision
- Civil society as coastal wetlands
- Google the words “Cindy Sheehan”
- Trust-bust those “data-opolies”
- Removing all possibility of a middle ground